Microsoft Serverless Azure Workshop
In this workshop, you will work as a group to setup and configure a serverless architecture within Azure using a combination of Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, and Azure Storage.
At the end of this workshop, you will have learned how to:
- Use a series of Azure Functions that independently scale and break down business logic to discrete components
- Use computer vision algorithms within an Azure Function to accurately detect license plates in car images at scale
- Provision and use Cosmos DB as a highly available NoSQL data store for processed data
- Create a Logic App that contains a workflow to export processed license plates and conditionally send alerts based on successful or unsuccessful operation
- Use App Insights to monitor the serverless topology, observing how well the solution scales when under load
- Implement a Continuous Deployment DevOps process to automatically publish changes to Function Apps.
Introduction to serverless architecture in Azure
The proctors will be Drazen Dodik and Katarina Svedman from Microsoft
When: 25 October 2019, 08.30-16.30
Where: Enfo, Olof Palmes Gata 31, Stockholm
After you buy your ticket for ServerlessDays Stockholm you can register for a workshop without any additional cost. Information will be sent to you in the confirmation email.