Building a 100% Serverless Blog Site Application with the Right Observability
In the workshop, at first we will build blog post handling and processing parts of a blog site application from scratch step by step on AWS Lambda. Applications will be interacted and pipelined with each other through AWS services like API Gateway, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB and many others. We will grasp the importance of observability in distributed serverless applications and learn how to monitor this application s with CloudWatch, X-Ray and Thundra.
- Understanding the internals and capabilities of AWS components in a serverless architecture.
- Understanding of why observability is crucial for your application
- The ways of gaining observability with cloud provided solutions and with Thundra
- AWS Account
- Serverless Framework
- Thundra account (nice to have)
- Please bring your laptop for the hands-on workshop
When: 25 October 2019, 08.30-12.30
Where: Cybercom, Sveavägen 20, Stockholm
After you buy your ticket for ServerlessDays Stockholm you can register for a workshop without any additional cost. Information will be sent to you in the confirmation email.